Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ten miles, four hours


Original date of post: January 15

Trying to just sit and get it out there and write, very quickly, as in, 'in a flash'. style. blog.

I had a great day! I jogged to a doctor's appointment, saw some friends at my coffeehouse, cooked chicken curry and looked forward to seeing one of the favorite babies I am so lucky to have in my life! Seriously, the potential cuteness overload levels of this little guy make can create a scream/squee blended noise that I will probably make until I start wheezing. But I'm 30 now, and have now learned that this scares people. Mostly, the baby, the parents, and me. So I must keep my feelings inside. Another sad part of being an adult(?) I'll try to spread out my crazy Auntie noises over the hours we spend at the zoo tomorrow. We're going to the zoo tomorrow!!! AHHH!    =D

That's right. The sheer and absolute EPICnosity of West LA traffic this afternoon was mindblowing and thus, it took me four hours to drive 10 miles to come home from dropping Lonny off at his Westwood area hotel. arg arg arg arg arg. So I had to take a raincheck on my baby squishing! arg arg. 

To be fair, I stopped many times during this commute. Post office stop, potty break/raid the Vons meat clearance section, and ofcourse a little stop to the Tokyo stuff store on Sawtelle and Olympic! So many different cool stuff, i got a back massager.

They had those stickers that you put on your eyelids so that you can have a crease without getting eyelid surgery    0______o 

Second fun thing that happened today! The lady before me at Vons potty took an explosive green shit! I heard and saw it! What is she? A tropical plant that exudes chloryphyll??? And then I thought, wow, in LA, people try all kinds of diets and foods. It could've actually been cloryphyll.å

No comments:

Post a Comment