Sunday, January 20, 2013

bus

Original date of post: April 16, 2012

I feel just ok. Worked late. Hungry. Someone was subtly mean to me. Not going to entertain it any longer. Good thing is i don't need her.


Found the only song that I really wanna listen to right now. Ricky Martin live duet, 'Te Recuerdo'. Does it bring me somewhere else? A cafe at the edge of a street, a warm tea in my hand, spring coolness, the dark part of dusk, dog at my feet, my man, happy, sitting across, after a table full of half eaten calamari and breads. Yes, something like this.

Watching another lady cry on the bus. Always a sight. Times I've blogged about this same sight: 2. She's working it out with someone on the phone. Trying to find how both people can lessen the pain for the other. Even though it doesn't look like they're going to be successful. She had a salad for lunch, maybe tea and then strawberry ice cream. She is trying. She has no idea that someone on the bus is imagining and writing about her. She doesn't know what to do.

16 Apr/4:21pm | 704 Metro Rapid, eastbound

No comments:

Post a Comment